OGN OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013 kicks off
OnGameNet’s 2013 Spring Champions League started this morning. For those not familiar with Champions League, it is the top Korean League of Legends competitive league; it is the equivalent to the LCS in North America and Europe, only using a different format.
The format of OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013
- Top nine teams from Champions Winter 2012-2013 directly seeded, while the remaining three teams are seeded from qualifiers.
- Round of 12 Group Stage is comprised of two groups of six. Each match is best of two.
- 1:1 Tie game both teams receive 1 point
- 2:0 Won team receive 3 points
- Tiebreakers are in order of Matches Won, Games Differentials, Head to Head, and KDA per Minute.
- Top four teams of each group advance to the bracket stage.
- All bracket stage games are best of five
- In the Semifinals teams will play two best of fives. If the teams win one each, a final sudden death game will be played
The Teams of OLYMPUS Champions Spring 2013
Group A Group B
MVP Blue CJ Entus Frost
CJ Entus Blaze SK Telecom T1
KT Rolster A ahq e-Sports Club Korea
MVP Ozone Incredible Miracle
Sk Telecom T2 KT Rolster B
Najin Sword Najin Shield
Series 1 – MVP Blue vs Najin Sword
Match 1 – Winner – MVP Blue
Match 2 – Winner – MVP Blue
MVP Blue = 3 points
Najin Sword = 0 points
Series 2 –CJ Entus Frost vs SK Telecom T1
Match 1 – Winner - SK Telecom T1
Match 2 – Winner - CJ Entus Frost
CJ Frost = 1 point
SK Telecom T1 = 1 point
Check back with ReadyUp Gaming for more up to date news regarding OGN OLYMPUS Champions League Spring 2013